West Coast Beach Villa
A charming coastal village on Sri Lanka's west coast hosts this exciting beach villa that is intimate and inviting. It is a holiday home with a chic and minimalistic interior that is perfect for a few couples or family to use as a holiday getaway.
The holiday villa has three bedrooms and a pool and from the garden the property leads right out onto the beach front and then on to the Indian Ocean. Comfort, a quiet atmosphere and a place to unwind and relax. For the more adventurous at heart the Bawa Trail or the Kosgoda Turtle Hatchery are some of the close by excursions on offer.
- It is a gorgeous modern design beach villa
- Has 3 bedrooms
- The private tropical garden leads out onto a really lovely beach which is empty most of the time
- Swimming pool (half is usually in the shade so ideal if you want to cool off from the sun)
- It's spacious and private
- Ideal for small private group
- Excellent staff service and food is top notch (will cook special dishes and bbq etc - plus you can dine on the beach if you want)
- Close to beach sea turtle hatchery (3km car journey or walk along the beach)
- Close to the many big resort hotels of Bentota (5km / 5-10min taxi) if you wanted to popping out for drinks and a change of scenery. Many water sports to do here ie jet ski.
- 14km from where you could do a river boat safari through the mangroves.
- Close to a lovely boutique hotel where you could visit for spa, drinks or dinner one night (1.5km / 15-20min beach walk)
Basic but beautiful the interior at this villa features polished wood furniture and is contrasted with vintage posters of Ceylon and a colorful Warholed version of the 60s pop phenomena, the Beatles.
The three bedrooms at this villa are decorated in such a way as to emphasize space and utilize only necessary furniture. Large comfortable beds encourage the lazy atmosphere and the floor to ceiling French windows provide a fantastic view of the ocean and lush gardens. There are two second floor bedrooms, while the bedroom on the ground floor faces the pool. The pool deck chairs in their white and blue navy themed linen are perfect for an afternoon snooze in the sun.
Sizzling seafood, spicy curries or fish and chips – tasty dishes seem to keep constantly appearing out of the villa kitchen. The mantra of the kitchen is to have guests who come back because they want more.
The Chef at the villa delights in preparing mouth-watering dishes which are simply delicious. Traditional Sri Lankan cuisine would include rice and a number of curries. Rotti, hoppers, string-hoppers and kottu are popular amongst guests who want to taste the best of Sri Lanka. Western meals are also on the menu while guests can request for a particular meal that they would like to eat. Dine indoors or under the stars or even on the serene sands of the beautiful beach.