Your booking is safe with us. We have our own ATOL licence No. T7513 as we're fully licensed by the Civil Aviation Authority (CAA), meaning all our flight-based package bookings are 100% financially protected by ATOL. This means that in the unlikely event of our insolvency you would still get your holiday or you would receive a 100% refund.
When you book a flight inclusive trip with us we will issue you with your very own ATOL certificate, which will detail your names and booking dates and will provide you with financial protection from the Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) as part of our ATOL licence No. T7513. Please take a copy of your ATOL Certificate with you on holiday for peace of mind.
Many of the flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. But ATOL protection does not apply to all holiday and travel services listed on this website. Please ask us to confirm what protection may apply to your booking. If you do not receive an ATOL Certificate then the booking will not be ATOL protected. If you do receive an ATOL Certificate but all the parts of your trip are not listed on it, those parts will not be ATOL protected. Please see our booking conditions for information, or for more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate go to: www.atol.org.uk/atolcertificate.
What is ATOL?
ATOL stands for Air Travel Organiser’s Licence. It is a national scheme operated by the Civil Aviation Authority (CAA), and it protects you when you book an air holiday with a travel company in the UK. ATOL protects around 20 million holidaymakers and travellers every year.
How does it work?
Choosing an ATOL protected travel company, such as Invite to Paradise, means it’s been checked out by the CAA, so if the company does go under, you’re in safe hands.
- If you’re on holiday, ATOL will make sure you can finish your break and get home as planned.
- If you haven’t yet travelled, ATOL will make sure you can get a full refund for the holiday - and in some cases you may be able to continue your holiday as planned.
For more information about ATOL please visit the website www.packpeaceofmind.co.uk
100% financial protection
from our specialist Trust Account
The Invite to Paradise business operates a trust account so we are able to offer you 100% financial protection. When you pay your monies to us they go directly in to a secure and regulated trust account which effectively ring fences your money from the everyday running of our business. We can then only use the funds you have paid us to pay for your package elements i.e. flights and accommodations. We cannot use your funds to pay for our everyday business running costs such as staff salaries, rents, insurances, licensing, marketing etc. This means we have to manage the business in a highly professional and organised manner in order to ensure efficient cash flow. All in all it means that we are going that extra step to give you what you deserve: 100% financial protection. If you have any questions on how this trust account model protects your funds then please get in touch with us and we will be happy to help you.
- Start by making an enquiry with us by following the 'invite me to paradise' button below.
- We prepare and send to you your own tailor-made itinerary and quote based on your enquiry details.
- If you would like any amendments to your itinerary then we will do our best to tailor the package just for you.
- Once you're happy with your itinerary and are ready to book your dream trip with us then you can do so by paying the amount requested in your quotation. The amount due to book the trip could be a deposit amount if the booking date is more than 71 days prior to departure. If it's less than 71 days prior to departure then the full amount will be due. You can pay by either credit card, debit card or bank transfer and we issue you a receipt by email.
- You also have to provide us with your passenger details by sending us a scan of your passports and by filling out our 'booking request and customer details form'.
- After we receive the requested payment and 'booking request and customer details form' from you we are then able to book your flights and we also make the arrangements for other necessary elements of your itinerary.
- We prepare and send to you some paperwork relating to your booking including your flight booking confirmation and ATOL certificate.
- Where you have only paid a deposit payment balance payment will be due 71 days prior to departure.
- We then provide you with some other useful information before you travel including a personalised Travel Pack document.
We are here to help you the whole time. You will be looked after by one specialist from enquiry right through until you return home from your holiday. If you have any questions you would like to ask us about our booking process then please get in touch as we're happy to help you.
Please see the link for our standard booking terms and conditions as these apply to all bookings made with us. Please take a few minutes time to read these booking conditions carefully, they form an important part of the contract for your holiday. It's really important to us that you are happy with your booking so if you have any questions regarding our booking conditions or require any clarification whatsoever please get in touch with us and we will happily answer any questions you may have.
If you would like to receive a personalised package and price from us, then please get in touch as our team are always here to help you.