Maldives Paradise Package
BEACH - WATERSPORTS - RELAXATION - LUXURY - ONE DESTINATION
This package combines relaxation on a stunning tropical beach in the Maldives with your flights and transfers.
We take care of everything for you so you don't have to worry about a thing.
MALDIVES 10 NIGHTS
- Return flights from the UK
- Return transfers to your island resort from the Maldives airport (via speedboat or seaplane)
- Can be tailor made to your preferences
- All Inclusive basis (see below for more details)
- Personalised travel pack with lots of detail and tailored tips
- Safe booking, with ATOL protection and 100% financial protection from our trust account
- Stress free and personal we co-ordinate and manage your tour for you. We’re a UK family business with trusted teams on the ground in the Maldives.
- Includes all taxes so there's no nasty surprises or hidden charges when you're there.
On arrival your exciting trip will start with a convenient 15-20 minute Speedboat transfer to this magical island resort.
Here you will check in to your very own Deluxe Water Villa which is perched over the blue lagoon with stunning views across the shimmering Indian Ocean with steps leading down to the crystal clear sea.
Centara Ras Fushi Resort & Spa is a fabulous island resort. It is modern, and on the smaller side so it’s more intimate and feels more romantic than some other bigger islands, making it ideal for a romantic holiday or a honeymoon - and it’s an adult only resort.
Centara Ras Fushi Resort & Spa benefits from an excellent coral house reef just metres away from the island for superb snorkelling. There's also snorkelling trips undertaken to barrier reefs. The resort has a great resident dive centre that is PADI and VDWS certified offering courses and expeditions to suit a variety of ages and skill levels. A plethora of watersports are on offer from parasailing to catamaran sailing and windsurfing.
This package is on an all inclusive basis giving you peace of mind. Please see below what this includes...
- Includes daily breakfast, lunch and dinner in Oceans Restaurant.
- Afternoon Tea service
- All day soft drinks and mineral water
- Open bar service including house pouring brands, wine (red, white, sparkling), beer, alcoholic beverages and a selection of cocktails between 11am – midnight.
- Non motorized water sports & snorkelling equipment
- Dine Around Option (AI)... All meal plans offer the opportunity for guests to dine in any outlet within the resort. Guests on All Inclusive wishing to take lunch in either the Thai or Italian specialty restaurants will be able to enjoy a daily changing, 3 course Chef’s Set Menu. Guests wishing to enjoy dinner in a specialty restaurant will be offered an allowance of US$40 per adult per meal. This credit can be used against the daily Chef’s Choice menu (3 courses priced at $40) or they may select from the a la carte menu and pay any difference. There is no set menu at our Arabic Specialty restaurant (al Khaimah) which offers an A La Carte credit of $40 and is open for dinner only.
Please see below for a selection of photographs for this incredible package...
per person from only
Including flights, Maldives resort on all inclusive meal plan, and transfers.
Price varies dependent on travel dates and final package items. Subject to availability and our booking terms & conditions.
Personal service - we lived in Sri Lanka - Family Business - ATOL Protected - tailor made
Our founders Reece & Claire Turvill are Sri Lanka and Maldives specialists who can tailor this package for you. Their Maldives knowledge is incredibly in depth and second to none, and their first-hand experience and knowledge gives us the belief that no other travel company can match our expertise in trips to Sri Lanka and the Maldives. If you have any preferences then we can take the time to understand them and build them into this itinerary wherever possible.
How to Book
To book this paradise package or to find out more contact our specialists
Call us mon-fri 10am-6pm / sat 10am-2pm
Office main: 01933 274 184
Office mobile: 07872 522 827 (you can text us on this number)
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or fill out the form below