The Maldives - Adaaran Select Hudhuranfushi
All Inclusive Package - Beach villas
Every All-Inclusive guest at Hudhuranfushi is entitled to enjoy the following services as detailed below:
ALL INCLUSIVE MEALS AT THE BANYAN (MAIN) RESTAURANT
- Breakfast (Buffet) Served From 07:30 – 09:30 Hrs
- Lunch (Buffet) Served From 12:30 – 14:30 Hrs
- Dinner (Buffet) Served From 19:30 – 21:30 Hrs
In addition to the above, Snacks will be available at the Hiyala (Main) Bar at the following times:
- Snack Buffet 10:30 – 11:30 Hrs
- Biscuits & Cookies Buffet 16:00 – 17:00 Hrs
- Midnight Snack Buffet 23:00 – 24:00 Hrs
ALL INCLUSIVE BEVERAGES
The following beverages are included on this package
- Spirits (Whisky/Brandy/Gin/Vodka/Rum) by the glass House Pouring
- Wines (Red/White table wines) by the glass House Pouring
- Aerated Water (Chasers/Soft Drinks) by the glass House Pouring
- Beer draft by the glass House Pouring
- Selected Cocktails ( a highball drink from each AI spirit ) Choice of Five
- Selected Mocktails Choice of Five
- Mineral Water by the glass
- Cordials ( Mango , Orange , Passion fruit , Pineapple ) by the glass
ALL INCLUSIVE OUTLETS
- Hiyala (Main) Bar 10.00hrs – 24.00 hrs
- Beach Bar 11.00hrs – 18.00 hrs
- Lohis Bar 11.00hrs – 18.00 hrs
- Banyan (Main) Restaurant During Lunch and Dinner
SPORTS AND RECREATION
- Tennis – Daytime Court with Equipment
- Table Tennis
- Squash – Daytime court with Equipment
- Pool table
- Beach Volleyball
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING
- Drinks consumed after midnight are not included in the All Inclusive package and will be charged at hotel prices.
- Facilities not included on this sheet will be charged at regular listed hotel prices.
- Drinks consumed on excursions are not included on the All Inclusive package and will be charged at hotel prices.
- Fresh fruit juices are not included in the All Inclusive package and will be charged at hotel prices.
- No alcohol will be served to anyone under 18 years of age.
- Mini Bar items are not part of the all inclusive package except for 2 bottles of Mineral Water which will be replaced daily.
- Theme Nights are not included in the all inclusive package.
Restaurants & bars
The Banyan Restaurant is the island’s main restaurant where all meals are included, offering a range of buffet dishes from Maldivian delicacies to western cuisine. It’s a large space with sand floors and can get busy if the resort is full, so it’s worth waiting a little before heading to dinner. The Sunset Restaurant is the resort’s à la carte offering, in a lovely setting on a deck overlooking the harbour. A range of bars include the tranquil Lohis bar, sheltered by coconut leaves and a great spot for a quiet cocktail with your toes in the sand, while the Hiyala bar is a more social spot by the pool.
What honeymooners have said:
"... the diving was great FAB diving team. lots of sharks etc."
"We loved the Beach Villas. Air conditioning was really good, the bathroom is outside which I loved and the safe is secure- you put in your own code for it. The room has everything you need. Shower caps, shampoo and soap are provided. Each bungalow has its on decking with 2 chairs and table then stretch of beach in front of it."
"We had an amazing time, so relaxing and nearly cried coming home. It's completely stree free as you don't have to worry about anything- shoes, clothes (except bikini), time, driving about etc. It really is heaven. "
"Hudhuranfushi has fantastic snorkeling / diving / surf and a water sports hut, with daily excursions and a small boat crew to guide you, they also provided the high quality silicone snorkels and masks and fins included, not expensive, and saw practically everything the ocean might offer in this part of the world.. huge variety of fish, turtles, dolphins (whom we swam with), safe reef sharks, manta rays, JUST AMAZING! wish I'd bought a high quality underwater camera."
If you would like to receive a personalised package and price from us, then please get in touch as our team are always here to help you.