MV Emperor Voyager
Sailing from Male
A welcoming modern, spacious liveaboard built to a high standard, Emperor Voyager is a 30 metre boat accommodating 20 guests in 7 twin (choice of decks) and 3 double cabins, all ensuite with air-con and a fan.
The main deck has a large outdoor sofa relaxing area and a corner bar and drinks area. There are several sofas and tables inside for relaxing.
On the upper deck is a home theatre and comfy sofas, whilst outside is the dining lounge with tables and chairs with a sea view where you will have all your meals and aperitifs but can also make use of this area to check your cameras and torches or simply relax.
At a glance
- Modern liveaboard with the comforts of home
- Dine al fresco, aperitifs on comfy sofas
- Visit a local island for a BBQ under the stars
- Manta dives, dives with man-sized nurse sharks & whale sharks
- FREE Nitrox.
The sundeck is perfect for catching those sunrays or having a nap in hammocks or deckchairs.
All diving is done from her large dhoni tender, giving you more living space on board and getting you to the perfect dive spot every time. Emperor Voyager is rebreather-friendly. She also offers free NITROX, all diving and safety equipment as well as a photography charging station and two dive guides.
Non-divers are welcome and get a free snorkelling kit + $50 voucher to spend on board.
MV Emperor Voyager - Technical Details
Type: Wooden hull - Year built: 2004 (refurbished 2014)
Length: 30m - Beam: 9m
Engine: 360 Hp Doosan Daewoo - Generators: 2 x 27 KW Kohler / 1 x 25 KW Onan
Water Makers: 8 Tonnes/24h RO Plant
Navigation and Communication: VHF radio, GPS chart plotter, Telephone, Mobile
Air compressors: Yes
Nitrox diving: Yes
Rebreather friendly: Yes
Dive equipment rental: Full range on offer, must be pre-arranged before arrival in resort. SMB & dive computer compulsory on every dive.
Safety: Oxygen/Medic First Aid Kit
Dhoni: Large diving dhoni, fully equipped with compressors, tanks & oxygen kits
Charging stations, air gun, rinse tanks & camera table
- Upper deck: 2 x twin (140 Euro supplement)
- Main deck: 1 x twin
- Lower deck: 3 x double and 4 x twin
(All twins have beds side by side. Twin or double berth cabins for sole use are charged at normal rate + 80%).
Main deck: Comfy sofas, bar
Sun deck: Deckchairs, hammocks
Entertainment: TV/Video/DVD, library with board games
Life jackets & life rafts
Towels: 2 towels per guest
Special diets catered for on request
Boat Crew: 10
Dhoni Crew: 3
Diving Guides: 3
What's included and what's not on the liveaboard
- Sharing a twin/double cabin.
- Included: Shared cabin; 7 nights; 6 days diving, 3 meals a day; afternoon snacks; 1 BBQ dinner on local island (weather allowing); unlimited drinking water, tea, coffee; total of 17 dives (inc 1 night dive); guide, tanks, weights. Free Nitrox; return airport transfer; Government taxes and bed tax; Male city tour (on request); separate diving dhoni.
- Not included: Flight, diving equipment, alcohol, soft drinks, juices.
- Liveaboard Dive Courses: You can take a range of dive courses from beginner to speciality courses.
The Best of the Maldives
(Rasdhoo Atoll, North & South Ari Atolls, Vaavu Atoll, North & South Male Atolls)
The Best of the Maldives delivers exactly what it says. Dive the best and most famous sites in a week of ‘happy-memories’ liveaboard diving across Male and Ari atolls.