MV Emperor Serenity
Sailing from Male
She's brand new for 2016 and brings a class of her own to the Maldivian waters. Emperor Serenity is a contemporary, spacious liveaboard where fine accommodation and service is standard. This 40 metre boat easily accommodates 26 guests in 13 well-appointed ensuite cabins all with air-con.
Upper deck cabins: 2 double with a single bed and 1 twin.
Main deck cabins: 2 double with a single bed.
Lower deck cabins: 5 double with a single bed and 3 double.
At a glance
- High quality, contemporary liveaboard
- Choice of spacious dining and relaxation areas
- Visit a local island for a BBQ under the stars
- Dive with manta, man-sized nurse sharks & whale sharks
- FREE Nitrox
- 4 dive guides
- Enjoy open air dining area at the stern of the main deck. Several sofas and tables await you inside the air-conditioned saloon for relaxing or watching TV.
- The Upper deck boasts a covered and open area ideal for watching photos and footage from your diving or just relaxing, star gazing and soaking up the wonderful Maldivian atmosphere.
- The sundeck is perfect for catching those sunrays or having a nap.
- All diving is done from Emperor Serenity's large dhoni tender, giving you more living space on board and getting you to the perfect dive spot every time. She is rebreather-friendly and offers free NITROX, all diving and safety equipment as well as a photography charging station and four dive guides.
- Non-divers are very welcome and get a free snorkelling kit + $50 voucher to spend on board.
If you are travelling alone, the double with a single bed cabins can be booked on a twin share basis with one guest using the double bed and the other the single. To guarantee the double bed, a supplement of €70 per week is charged. When the cabin is booked by a couple the single bed can be used as a sofa. A supplement is charged for the Upper and Main deck cabins, details are shown below.
MV Emperor Serenity - Technical Details
Type: Wooden hull - Year built: 2016
Length: 40m - Beam: 13m
Engine: 600 Hp Doosan Daewoo - Generators: 2 x 50 KW
Water Makers: 12 Tonnes/24h RO Plant
Navigation and Communication: VHF radio, GPS chart plotter, Telephone, Mobile
Air compressors: Yes
Nitrox diving: Yes
Rebreather friendly: Yes
Dive equipment rental: Full range on offer, must be arranged before arrival in resort. SMB & dive computer compulsory on every dive, reef hooks are recommended.
Safety: Oxygen/Medic First Aid Kit
Dhoni: Large diving dhoni tender fully equipped with compressors, tanks & oxygen kits.
Charging stations, air gun, rinse tanks & camera table
- Upper deck: 2 x Double with single bed; 1 x Twin
- Main deck: 2 x Double with single bed
- Lower deck: 5 x Double with single bed; 3 x Double
All twins have beds side by side. Twin or double berth cabins for sole use are charged at normal rate + 80%.
Main deck: Comfy sofas, bar, dining area
Upper deck: Lounge area
Sun deck: Deckchairs, bean bags
Entertainment: TV/Video/DVD, library with board games
Life jackets & life rafts
Towels: 2 towels per guest, diving towels on dhoni
Special diets catered for on request
Boat Crew: 10
Dhoni Crew: 3
Diving Guides: 4
Liveaboard Trips - What's included and what's not
- Sharing a twin/double cabin.
- Included: Shared cabin; 7 nights; 6 days diving, 3 meals a day; afternoon snacks; 1 BBQ dinner on local island (weather allowing); unlimited drinking water, tea, coffee; total of 17 dives (inc 1 night dive); guide, tanks, weights. Free Nitrox; return airport transfer; Government taxes and bed tax; Male city tour (on request); separate diving dhoni.
- Not included: Flight, diving equipment, alcohol, soft drinks, juices.
- Liveaboard Dive Courses: You can take a range of dive courses from beginner to speciality courses.
The Best of the Maldives
(Rasdhoo Atoll, North & South Ari Atolls, Vaavu Atoll, North & South Male Atolls)
The Best of the Maldives delivers exactly what it says. Dive the best and most famous sites in a week of ‘happy-memories’ liveaboard diving across Male and Ari atolls.