Super Luxury resort in the Maldives
This page is currently under construction, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org for full details, photographs and videos as we're here to help you.
The island is situated on the North Male Atoll just 20 Minutes by boat from the Capital Male.
This tiny coral island in a sparkling lagoon with jetties threading across the water out to its forty-four spacious villas, upholds the Soneva philosophy of ‘Intelligent Luxury’. Everything for the romantic is in place here at Gili Lankanfushi, with fabulous private accommodation providing guests with superb opportunities to experience the ocean without leaving their front door. Water and land sports of all types are also offered along with an outstanding spa and gymnasium.
‘Total perfection for paradise island seekers. Natural and effortless comfort and privacy. Honeymooners and romantic couples will be especially pleased with this resort.
This is the perfect place if you want your very own slice of paradise all to yourself! For superb privacy you will find just 45 utterly sumptuous overwater villas including Villa Suites, the exclusive Crusoe Residence and Private Reserve which are reached only by boat. All villas enjoy the utmost attention to detail. This is a special place as it's extremely luxurious yet gives a nod to nature with everything it does. At Invite to Paradise we love this resort in the Maldives and can't wait to invite you here for the holiday or honeymoon of a lifetime.
Large and spacious suite featuring a rooftop sun deck amongst its many attractive attributes
• King size bed
• Large open-air living room with daybeds and dining area
• Roof top sun deck with daybed and dining facilities
• Over water sun deck with sun loungers
• Open-air private bathroom with separate glass walled shower area
Accessed via your own private motorised boat or a pontoon, the Crusoe Residence is your own secluded, stand-alone island abode in the Indian Ocean. Greeted by an overwater deck, furnished with over-water nets and dining facilities, the residence features a spacious bedroom and a large air conditioned living room with two large daybeds. Enjoy in-villa dining in the rooftop terrace and bring a bottle of wine with you from the mini cellar.
- Your own private boat or pontoon to the island
- One king size bed
- Maximum occupancy 4 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children
- Semi open-air bathroom with bathtub, separate glass walled shower & twin vanities
- Large living room with two large daybeds and dining table
- Rooftop terrace with a daybed and dining facilities
- Your own private motorised boat or pontoon to the island
- Private overwater hammock
- Overwater sundeck with sun loungers
- Mini wine cellar
For guidance only - subject to change
Bed & Breakfast
• Buffet Breakfast at the Main Restaurant
• Buffet Breakfast at the Main Restaurant
• Buffet lunch & dinner at the Main Restaurant
• Table d’hôte in main restaurant & ‘Senses by the Sea’ included
• A credit will apply for meals taken at other venues/menus
• Compulsory meals plans may be in operation during the festive season
• Child discounts apply
• In-villa dining and themed evenings at extra charge
Located on the west side of Lankanfushi offering a superb natural environment to enjoy a relaxing breakfast or romantic dinner. The style of food caters to all requirements and offers a combination of dishes that allows East to meet West in culinary terms
• Gymnasium / fitness centre
• Sunrise yoga/Tai Chi session
• Hobie-cat sailing
• Table tennis
• Board games
• Library with computers, complimentary internet access
• CD / DVD rental
• Gallery and gift shop
Excursions / activities which may be arranged
• Guided snorkelling
• Speed boats / water skiing
• Sunrise / sunset dhoni cruises
• Sandbank picnics
• Dolphin cruises
• Excursions to the capital city and local islands
• Private movie screenings at Jungle Cinema
Meaning ocean, Meera is aptly named as it sits right over the sea providing a welcoming and relaxing ambience where you will be made comfortable on a massage table and treated to views of underwater life through glass windows below. Massage therapies include the Bamboo Massage for reducing stress and Ocean Therapy using hand-harvested seaweed for detoxifying treatments and seaweed baths. The Spa also features a range of beauty treatments featuring Sodashi, a luxury skincare range which is combined with flower petals, organic herbs and earth clays.
An organic garden growing fruit, salad, mushrooms and herbs for use in their kitchens and boasting the best rocket in the world!
Ocean Paradise Dive Centre
This PADI dive school offers instruction at all levels and specialises in small dive groups for the best service; you will find the latest equipment and many renowned dive sites nearby including the famous Manta Point within a 10-minute boat ride